1,800kg Small Hydraulic Furniture Movers
- Capacity: 1,800kg
- Lifting Height: 100mm
- Includes integrated ratchet strap
This pair of hydraulic furniture movers is an ideal accessory to any person who requires a solution to lift and transport furniture that is bulky and heavy.
- For professional transportation of heavyweight items such as pieces of furniture
- Ideal for delivery companies/men, removal, maintenance & assembly applications
- For switch cupboards, safes, containers and machinery
- Sold as sets: two transport units, built in securing straps (5m), Steering handles
- The load is easily transported and exactly positioned.
Position lifting plates underneath the item to be moved. Tension securing straps. Lift item on both sides to equal height and move...It's as easy as that!
Support rails with a protective covering
Powder coated finish
heavy duty wheels with ball bearings. Non- marking polyurethane wheel suitable for carpeted flooring.
Do not be fooled by cheap imitations! LES products are of supreme quality, our technical and quality teams audit our manufacturer's factories all over the world and each of our products are built to our own advance specifications under our strict quality guidelines. We hold complete technical files for all products that we manufacture and provide a full 12-month warranty from date of purchase.
|Load Capacity Kg||1,800||1,800|
|Lifting Height mm||100||250|
|Lifting Plate W x D mm||600x60||600x60|
|Wheel, Polyurethane mm||150||150|
|Overall Size mm||680x420x1000||680x420x1000|
- What is the difference between the FM180A and FM180B models?
- FM180A 'Small Hydraulic Furniture Movers' have a lifting height up to 100mm. FM180B 'Large Hydraulic Furniture Movers' have a lifting height up to 250mm. Dimensionally they are very similar. You can download dimensional drawings from our product page.
- What is the length of the included ratchet strap?
- The integrated ratchet straps are 5m length and the mechanisms are bolted to the frame on the opposite sides
- When will I receive my items?
- You will be sent an email to confirm your order has been dispatched, all of our goods are sent next day delivery and we aim for them to be with you next day after dispatch between 9am-5pm.
- Our company is based abroad, can we still purchase at Lifting Equipment Store?
- Yes, absolutely. Our export experts can provide bespoke export quotations from simple courier costs to more complex packing and shipping requirements. We pride ourselves on offering such a competitive export service and have recieved five star feedback from our clients worldwide. Many products can now be purchased online for delivery to Western Europe, however our team is experienced in exporting products across the globe.
- Can I collect items from LES?
- We offer a convenient Click & Collect Service, to find out more please visit /click---collect
- Do you provide test certifications / certifications of conformity with all items?
- Yes, All of the products we supply conform to relevant requirements and are delivered complete with applicable test certifications / certificates of conformity.
- Do you provide bulk discount?
- Yes we are capable of supplying any quantity of our products you require, contact us for a quotation.