Yale UNOplus 'Economy' Ratchet Lever Hoists
- Up to 6000kg lifting Capacity
- Standard Height of Lift: 1.5m
- Falls of Load Chain: 1
- Extra-Heavy duty safety catches
- Versatile ratchet lever hoist designed for pulling, lifting and lashing of loads. Compact design and robust steel stamped construction.
The Yale UNOplus is a versatile ratchet lever hoist designed for pulling, lifting and lashing of loads. Its features include a compact design, robust stamped steel construction, and a favourable price/efficiency ratio. The unit is also very lightweight and comes complete with a free chaining device as standard that serves to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions. Can also be supplied with ATEX approved spark resistant specification on request
Suitable for a range of applications, the UNO plus is one of the most popular selling hoists. Spare parts available.
Why Purchase a Yale Lever Hoist Over Any Other?
Yale design and engineer only the best lifting and material handling equipment- we have customers all over the world who demand supreme quality and with a Yale Ratchet Lever Hoist, that's exactly what you get. Quality, Innovation and Value. As Yale top distributors we're are able to bring you this premium product at an economy price- what's left to think about?
What sets the UNOplus Lever Hoist Apart?
- Minimal effort required to operate the lever due to new and improved gearing
- Steel hand wheel as standard (most economy hoists don't feature this!)
- Automatic screw-and-disc type load brake with corrosion-protected components
- Free chaining device as standard allows quick attachment of the load without having to crank the lever when not under load
- Heavy-duty robust chain guide rollers eliminate jamming of the chain
- Innovative bottom block features recessed bolt connections to avoid accidental damage
- Drop forged suspension and load hook made from non-ageing high tensile steel
- Full range of spare parts available- never have to actually dispose of your lever hoist!
- Fully calibrated EN 818-7 Zinc plated Load Chain
- Yale 12 months return to base warranty
- Custom heights of lift on request (Chained to order in the UK)
|Capacity (SWL)||Falls of Load Chain||Chain Dimensions||Lifting Height||Closed Height||Weight @ Std HOL|
|750kg||1||6 x 18mm||1.5m||350mm||7.2kg|
|1,500kg||1||8 x 24mm||1.5m||420mm||12.5kg|
|3,000kg||1||10 x 30mm||1.5m||520mm||21.5kg|
|6,000kg||2||10 x 30mm||1.5m||700mm||32.0kg|
- I've found a product cheaper somewhere else, can you match the price or beat it?
- We do our absolute best to beat all of our competitors on price, if you find one of our products cheaper elsewhere then do let us know and we will beat their price on any like for like product.
- Our company is based abroad, can we still purchase at Lifting Equipment Store?
- Yes, absolutely. Our export experts can provide bespoke export quotations from simple courier costs to more complex packing and shipping requirements. We pride ourselves on offering such a competitive export service and have recieved five star feedback from our clients worldwide. Many products can now be purchased online for delivery to Western Europe, however our team is experienced in exporting products across the globe.
- Can I collect items from LES?
- We offer a convenient Click & Collect Service, to find out more please visit /click---collect
- Do you provide test certifications / certifications of conformity with all items?
- Yes, All of the products we supply conform to relevant requirements and are delivered complete with applicable test certifications / certificates of conformity.
- Do you provide bulk discount?
- Yes we are capable of supplying any quantity of our products you require, contact us for a quotation.