Yale RPE 400V Electric Wire Rope Winches
400V electric wire rope winches - Capacities 250-1000daN
Yale RPE 400V Electric Wire Rope Winches: Capacities 250-1000kg
The Yale wire rope winches have been specifically designed and engineered for maximum safety, performance and efficiency and also boast a number of options and advantages.
They allow for individual applications in almost any position thanks to its practical & compact cube design. This makes them an essential aid for lifting and pulling loads.
The units come delivered with a certificate of conformity showing the units serial number along with and operating instruction manual containing the manufacturers CE declaration.
- 400V 3Phase 50hz 3phase motor protected to IP54 standard & insulation class F.
- Compact dimensions of outside unit due to internal brake motor
- Spring pressure disc brake incorporated in the motor - meaning this winch will hold the load even in the event of a power failure!
- Winch is protected fro overloading by the fitted adjustable clip (Standard on 10-6 model only)
- Plain drum rope is supplied as standard
- The rope supplied is secured to the drum in a recess meaning the rope can be wound around the drum in several layers without causing damage.
- Features a spur gear transmission with helical first gear ensuring a smooth and easy motion. This is lubricated by grease meaning it can be used in any position.
- 1000kg model is fitted with slipping clutch as standard
- 42V Low voltage pendant control (inc. push button with emergency stop & 2m cable) is supplied as standard.
- Different drum designs are available (such as extended to accomodate larger rope)
- Geared limit switches to limit the motion of the rope in both directions (combined with 24V low voltage control)
- Adjustable slip clutch (protects the winch from overloading) for models RPE 2-13/5-6/5-12
- Radio Remote Control
- Stainless brake
- A zink plated version is available
(please ask about any of these optional extras!)