LES Industrial Toe Jack
- Up to 10,000kg lifting capacity
- Durable and easy to use
- Built-in overload protection
- Our most popular jack!
The LES MHC series is a cost-effective industrial toe jack, without compromising quality. Also well known as the TL series, this jack is a best seller and you will not go wrong.
How It Works
Simply slide under a low-height machine or other loads, to operate the jack firstly ensure the pressure release valve is closed, then with the use of the included handle, insert into the socket and begin to lift and lower the handle, this raises the jack's toe and thus lifts the load. To lower the jack, remove the handle from the lifting socket and insert the end (which features two key-like notches to grip the pressure release valve) on to the pressure relief valve, turning slowly anti-clockwise gives the operator full control of the loads decent.
- Heavy-duty, industrial quality, dual-purpose jack.
- Designed for lifting loads with very low minimum clearances (foot) or high clearances (head)
- Ideal for house moving, machinery installation and application at shipyard, bridge building or plant construction sites.
- Great companion tool for machinery type rollers
- Easy operation in any direction on 5 and 10ton models
- Safety valve for overload protection
- Features spring assisted return and over-travel protection on 5 or 10ton models
- Ram is manufactured from heat treated special steel to resist rust and ensure strength.
- Electrically welded base and cylinders to ensure strength
- Not affected by temperature extremes.
- Pump handle included
- Complies with ANSI/ASME B30.1 Standards and CE safety standards.
|Code||Model Number||Capacity Toe (ton)||Capacity Head (ton)||Min. Toe Height (mm)||Toe Lift Height (mm)||Toe Max. Height (mm)||Toe LxW (mm)||Weight (kgs)|
- Our company is based abroad, can we still purchase at Lifting Equipment Store?
- Yes, absolutely. Our export experts can provide bespoke export quotations from simple courier costs to more complex packing and shipping requirements. We pride ourselves on offering such a competitive export service and have recieved five star feedback from our clients worldwide. Many products can now be purchased online for delivery to Western Europe, however our team is experienced in exporting products across the globe.
- Can I collect items from LES?
- We offer a convenient Click & Collect Service, to find out more please visit /click---collect
- Do you provide test certifications / certifications of conformity with all items?
- Yes, All of the products we supply conform to relevant requirements and are delivered complete with applicable test certifications / certificates of conformity.
- Do you provide bulk discount?
- Yes we are capable of supplying any quantity of our products you require, contact us for a quotation.