Camac PF-200 Scaffold Hoist
- 200kg Lifting Capacity
- 30m Lifting Height
- 20m/min Lifting Speed
- Lightweight at just 38kg
A lightweight lifting solution is exactly what you need when you're on site, and that's exactly what you get with the Camac PF-200 Scaffold Hoist. Industrial robust design provides a heavy lifting solution perfect for construction sites. Painted suspension frames look pretty, but if you've used one of these hoists in the past in a construction environment you'll soon see that any pretty powder coating doesn't last long and results in chipping- Camac support frames are sufficiently protected against corrosion and unable to chip like competitors and as standard are a telescopic design for a further reach taking the overall reach from 668mm to 1150mm.
Featuring permanently lubricated gears housed inside a heavy-duty aluminium gearbox, the Camac PF-200 boasts extreme quality that has been engineered to perfection after decades of experience and feedback. A heavy weighted bottom hook block keeps a good tension on the rope when the hoist is unloaded whilst upper and lower limit switches prevent the hook from damaging the drum or winding in the opposite direction.
Why buy a Camac Scaffold Hoist?
- Massively increase your working speed, goods travel up to 30m in just over one minute as opposed to however long it takes you to scale your scaffolding to the top
- Reduce heavy lifting and injury- we only have one body, look after it.
- Increase efficiency- the quicker you work the more jobs you can take on
- Camac scaffold hoists are of superior quality and made in Europe, you can't get any better when it comes to quality
- Super fast delivery from LES
- Much more cost effective than rental in many situations
- Double limit switch (prevents 'back-winding' of the load rope)
- Telescopic extendable suspension bracket takes reach from 668mm to 1150mm
- Direct control
- Heavy duty aluminium gearbox (gears in constant oil bath)
- Power by a 110v single phase supply
- 110v 1ph 50hz (other voltages on request)
- Includes mounting clamps
- 20m/min lifting speed
- 30m lifting height
- 1.5m pendant cable length
- What does SWL mean?
- Safe Working Load (maximum safe working capacity, usually for lifting and handling equipment)
- When will I receive my items?
- You will be sent an email to confirm your order has been dispatched, all of our goods are sent next day delivery and we aim for them to be with you next day after dispatch between 9am-5pm.
- Do you provide test certifications / certifications of conformity with all items?
- Yes, All of the products we supply conform to relevant requirements and are delivered complete with applicable test certifications / certificates of conformity.