Lifting Equipment Store provide high quality chain slings from leading manufacturers; Pewag, Linx and William Hackett. Our slings are built to be durable with high wear resistance and ISO 9001 Certification.
Our Grade 8 slings are available with shorteners, while self-locking hooks, c-hooks, and safety chains can also be chosen, and our grab hooks are available with 100% load capacity, meaning a shortening sling will not require a reduction in load. Our Pewag Grade 10 premium slings are up to 36% lighter than previous Pewag models, and they don’t compromise on strength. There is also a distinctive orange powder coated finish, and it ensures the chain is highly visible for easy identification.
For more information, sales and advice on our range of Chain Slings please contact today on 01384 567 430.
Lifting Slings with an Efficient Service
Our sling models are available with the option of one leg, two leg, three leg or four leg chains, and we can essentially build a chain to our customer’s unique requirements. We know that when you purchase chain slings from our online store, the likelihood is that you need it fast, and nearly all of our products are shipped the very next day, using the most reliable couriers. All of our slings are assembled to order in the UK, and the Lifting Equipment Store always strives to be the best on price. In the rare event that we’re not the cheapest, we’ll do all we can to beat any like-for-like quotation. Our team can be contacted between 9.00am and 5pm from Monday to Thursday, and between 9.00am and 15.00pm on Fridays.
Durable Chain Slings with an Experienced Team
Our staff have more than 30 years’ experience in the lifting industry, and we’re always happy to offer help and guidance throughout the ordering process to make sure you get the right sling for your requirements. Other than our chain lifting slings, we also have UK made webbing slings, round slings and wire rope models. Any of our lifting slings can be tested and recertified, and we’re more than happy to provide you with a quote for this service. To find out more about our range of chain slings, get in touch with our friendly sales team today on 01384 567430, or alternatively send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buy with Confidence from A Leading UK Supplier
- Attractive price to performance ration, due to the small price difference compared to grade 8 chains.
- High wear resistance- longer life span.
- Orange powder coated finish creates a high viability sling for ideal visual identification.
- Fast and simple assembly with patented shortening element.
- Safety feature on shortening element helps avoid danger through improperly shortened slings.
- Fewer components are used on grade 10 chains (as opposed to grade 8) enabling quicker daily/anual inspections.
- Compatible with grade 8 range, used slings are easy to repair.
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 quality standards.
- Capacities from 800kg-67,000kg (0.8Ton-67 Ton)
For more information, sales and advice on our range of Chain Slings & Lifting Chains please contact today on 01384 567 430.